Sunday

oscar winning movies

Oscars 2012: Meet the winners


Silent film "The Artist" took home the Best Picture Oscar Sunday night
"I am the happiest director in the world right now. Thank you for that," Hazanavicius told the audience of stars including George Clooney, Michelle Williams, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

"When they called my name, I had this feeling I could hear half of America going, 'Oh no... her again,"' Streep said, to laughs from the crowd. "But whatever."


"I really understand I'll never be up here again. I really want to think all my colleagues, my friends. I look out here and I see my life before my eyes, my old friends, my new friends. Really, this is such a great honour but the thing that counts the most with me is the friendship and the love and the sheer job we've shared making movies together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

cricket live score

+1