Monday

valentines day quotes 2012 | Love quotes 2012

When love is not madness, it is not love.  ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. 

I claim there ain't
Another Saint
As great as Valentine.
~Ogden Nash 
You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.  ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"
Gift Baskets

We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love.  ~Robert Fulghum, True Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

cricket live score

+1